The description “3 Layer Flooring, T&G, Oak, Slik Oil, 1845mm 1 Common, Pastel” provides detailed information about a specific type of flooring:
- 3 Layer Flooring: Indicates that the flooring is constructed in three layers, typically comprising a top layer (wear layer), a core layer, and a bottom layer. This construction enhances stability and durability.
- T&G: Stands for Tongue and Groove, a type of joint system used for connecting individual flooring planks. This system ensures a secure fit and easy installation.
- Oak: Refers to the type of wood used for the top layer of the flooring. Oak is a popular hardwood choice known for its durability and attractive grain patterns.
- Slik Oil: Indicates the finish applied to the surface of the flooring. Slik oil is a type of oil finish that penetrates the wood, enhancing its natural beauty while providing protection. It offers a smooth, low-sheen appearance.
- 1845mm: Represents the length of each individual plank. Each plank is 1845mm long.
- 1 Common: Indicates the grade of the wood. “1 Common” typically refers to a grade of wood that allows for a natural appearance, including more knots and character marks. It gives the flooring a rustic and authentic look.
- Pastel: Refers to the color or stain applied to the wood. In this case, the flooring has a pastel or soft, muted color, adding a subtle and calming aesthetic to the space.